Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Duck~

Lol, dont get negative thoughts because of my title... Its a funny 1, i think.
I went to sing K again today... It all started when i received a message from Chang. He say go out today. Go sing and steambot... I really want the steambot but didnt like the singing idea at all. I cant really sing and its really embarrassing singing in a room with all the pros from my uni... After considering awhile i decided to go lo. We went sang at 2. Oh man... Pros are really pros... totally different from ppl like me. I sang like donald duck sing ar... Then Chang say he sing like old duc, but i think he sing like Gary Chao Ge. Since there were only 2 boys and both call themself duck so i used duck as my title of this post lo.
Yes its embarrasing... can feel the pressure singing with them ar... I still prefer singing in my shower... XD But i am kind of proud also... Not everyone can sing like Donald Duck also~ Haha...
Sang a few songs then i prefer listen instead of singing... And i remember Jme laughed at me.... Haha... I admit it was really funny but kind of stupid too... XD Lucky no ppl record that part ar....
K liao, abit tired and dont really have the mood to type things liao... Will leave the Steambot part for the next post... Nite~~~

1 comment:

  1. well... it's quite meaningless to post 2 EXACTLY SAME post in 2 blogsss......

    ReplyDelete