Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fat?

Haha, lately many people around me keep saying i am fat. I dont deny the fact that i am really fat. I almost reached 90 during Chinese new year this year. Damn scary! Lucky didnt reach. Haha.. Now my weight dropped but not much. There is still long way to go until i reaches my ideal weight. Actually i dont look thinner when my weight drop. It is because i loss weight because i lost my muscle weight. I use to have muscular leg muscle... Now, my legs is like a pig leg. haha...
I dont want to be thinner! I just want to be fitter. I dont have a broad shoulder so i look really fat with my thick body. I am short and fat.. Haha, i wanan train to become fitter but i lack of determination. Actually its all lame excuses, i know i am lazy.. haha.. I will try to lose my fat and be fitter soon. If i really do become fitter maybe i will have more self confidence for my work. Haha... Dunno what to write liao... Stop here first.. See when free i will post something nonsense again. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment